Tuesday, July 19, 2011

5 YAYS!

I've decided to try not taking the little things for granted. Recognizing what puts that grin on my face each day is what I want to focus on more. I want to record 5 things that makes me want to say "yay!"during any given day of each week. Plus, it takes my mind off other things. Always replace good thoughts with weak ones.

1. Summer dresses!

I love wearing dresses. 
They make me feel flamboyant. 

2. Having the day off of work to do whatever my heart desires.

Time for relaxation and being lazy is one of the greatest things in the world. Especially when I have someone to share that day with. Whether it is with friends or family. 

3. Good hair days.

Good hair days are fantastic! 
I feel like a whole new confident woman.

4. FREE activities!

Excellent entertainment and I don't have to pay a dime??
PLEASE and THANK YOU!

5. Exercising and feeling accomplished.

It's such a great feeling when you know you have done something productive for yourself. Working out has been my escape lately. I can't seem to get enough of it!


And those are my 5 YAYS! for the day.  Catch more next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment